5/11/09

This I believe


Joan Tower
wrote about how music makes her come alive. I really liked this one because We both LOVE music, and we can't live without it. She says "Strong music puts you in a space where you forget about yourself. It's like a good movie. It's an escape. You lose yourself. It's a license to feel, sing, shout, and to dance." That's all true. Everyone likes different types of music, and when you listen to it you just forget about everything and your enjoying your music :) I also like when she says "Do you remember when you first fell in love? Was there a song associated with that love? When you hear that song now, do you think of that person and actually remember what you felt? Maybe you even cry." Everyone has a song that they listen to when they were in love, and you always feel happy when you listen to it, and you think about the person and you sing and be silly, lol. This is the only essay I really liked <3

Thanks marlene for sending me this essay!!!! Love ya!

1 comment:

marlene burrito said...

dont lie to me :)
love you F ;)