5/26/09

All About BOB

Dystopia

Bob the Blind Dinosaur didn't like the place where he lived. He had nothing to eat, everything smelled gross and a bunch of other stuff. When ever Bob wanted water he could never drink any because the water in kitten world was always dirty.

He would hear all the kittens wrestling, and they were always hungry. Even though Bob was blind we knew that kitten world was a bad place, he didn't know what to do. Bob would always stay at his house and he never wanted to leave, or else the kittens would eat him, cause they were always hungry!

The evil kittens watched Bob everyday, so one day when he wasn't looking........
THE KITTENS ATTACKED!

SLC

As my mother and I waited for our
SLC we talked about school and my work and some other stuff.
"so are your grades gonna be good?"
"maybe, you have to wait"
We waited forever and Bob the Dinosaur walked in and took my mother! He ran outside the building and ran to the
NTC. I saw Bob maundering around Cold stone so I jumped on him and tied up with a rope like a cowboy in those old movies. I took Bobs glasses and he tripped and fell down a well. (my mother didn't fall in)
"Wow you
know how to wrestle with dinosaurs?!"
"yeah!
that's what I learned this semester!"

Charlotte

Charlotte left the classroom, everyone was suppose to be quiet but they were all yelling and talking to each other. I texted Bob the Dinosaur and he was in the classroom right away!
" Whoa! how did you get here to quick?! You were all the way in
Africa!"
( DINO NOISE)
"okay? that didn't answer my question, but whatever"
So Bob was eating all the herbs that were still alive and people were sliding down his back. Desks were
flipped over, charis were hanging on the lights and the sink was over flowing! It was all crazy!
Charlotte walked in.
Charlotte's nostrils flared when she saw all the desks, charis and water everywhere! She looked over to the side of the room and saw Bob eating everything! Charlotte was going crazy.
Then one of the chairs that were hanging on the lights fell and hit
Charlotte, she passed out.

When
Charlotte woke up everything was clean and she was sitting at her desk. Everyone was working and all quiet.
"wasn't there a big mess in this room? and wasn't there a dinosaur over there eating everything?!"
I looked over at
Charlotte and said
"No. What are you talking about?! Dinosaur!? What? Charlotte your crazy!"
Charlotte looked around the room, making sure that
everything was in the right place....she looked over at me and said
"
Mhmm"

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I really enjoyed your stories, they were really funny. I like the way they all included Bob the Dinosaur and how you wrestled him. Also when charlotte was mad, and got knocked out and woke up at her desk. It was very creative.

Shawna said...

I'm lost hahhaah.

Shawna's Study Abroad