4/10/09

Farmers market visit




1. What is your name and your role here at the farmers market?
Ryan and Produce clerk

2.Why do you choose to shop here?
They have excellent prices and fresh produce

3.When did you first start coming here?
About two years ago.

4.Do you garden at home? Why or why not?
No, because I have a small backyard.

5.How did you find out about this place?
I live two blocks away from here.

6.Do you think buying organic food is better?
I don't think it matters. I have been eating non organic food for 35 years and I am okay.

7.What would be your advice to get others to do what you do?
If you want to save money you should shop here, and great food.


1.What struck you about the location you visited? Was it what you expected, or very different?
I went to Henrys and I really liked it because I always get a lot of really good food and other stuff over there and I already knew what they had

2.Do you think you will start going to a farmers market more often? Or using a community garden? Or supporting a CSA?
I always go to farmers markets. Mostly Henrys because that's the only farmers market I know. I want to try to go to a community garden though.

3.How do these locations fit into our essential questions of “Why Don’t People Live More Sustainably?” and “How Can I Convince them to do So?”
It fits into the questions cause a lot o the people who shop at Henrys want to start living sustainably, and hey can convince other people to live more sustainably by telling them to shop at a framers market like they do so then more people will shop there=]

No comments: