3/18/09

Ecological Intelligence!


http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1884779_1884782_1884776,00.html



What is ecological intelligence?
Ecological intelligence is just like describing someone's knowledge
of the environment and how to help it. Like an example of someone who doesn't have
ecological intelligence might not really know what's going on with the earth and other stuff like that.

How does this connect to our project?
Well our project is about why people don't live more sustainably, and that is what it talks about and in the article it says "We can know the causes of what we're doing, and we can know the impact of what we're doing," says Goleman, It's going to have a radical impact on the way we do business."

Am I "ecologically intelligent?"
Yes i actually am. I know what's going on, I help by recycling and not using a lot of electricity. I do not know how to ride a bike (Hahaha) but I walk to a lot of close places, so that I don't have to ask my mother to take me somewhere. I know a lot about the environment :)

No comments: